LIFEPROJECT METHOD versus eHARMONY
- eHarmony Inc. uses the normative Big Five test in its sites to measure personality of daters, but the Big Five model had been revealed as an incomplete and incorrect model to measure personality. Now it had been replaced by HEXACO test, a.k.a Big Six test.
- LIFEPROJECT METHOD proposes the normative 16PF5 or 15FQ+ or similar test to measure personality of daters; the 16 personality traits proposed by Dr. Raymond Cattell.
- eHarmony Inc. says "99.7% of eHarmony's members will not be introduced to you", i.e. only 0.3% of members will be shown as a high compatible partner for you; that is the power of eHarmony's matching algorithm (the effectiveness/efficiency level of the matching algorithm). In the same range as searching by your own! Performing really as placebo.
- LIFEPROJECT METHOD is 100 times (not 100%) more powerful than eHarmony's matching algorithm!
- eHarmony Inc.'s matching algorithm in the range of 3 persons shown as high compatible per 1,000 persons screened; exactly in the same range as searching by your own! Performing really as placebo.
- LIFEPROJECT METHOD's matching algorithm in the range of 3 persons shown as high compatible per 100,000 persons screened! Not any improvement, really an innovation. 100X more powerful than eHarmony's matching algorithm or any other site.
- eHarmony is a 14 years old obsolete site and a HOAX based on a big scientific FRAUD, because the normative Big Five model to measure personality of daters had been proven/revealed as an incomplete and incorrect model to measure personality of daters. Now replaced by HEXACO test, a.k.a Big Six test.
- LIFEPROJECT METHOD proposes the normative 16PF5 or 15FQ+ or similar test to measure personality of daters. That is the ONLY way to innovate and revolutionize the Online Dating Industry for serious daters.
WorldWide, there are over 5,000 -five thousand- online dating sites
but no one is using the 16PF5 (or similar) to assess personality of its members!
but no one calculates similarity with a quantized pattern comparison method!
but no one can show Compatibility Distribution Curves to each and every of its members!
but no one is scientifically proven!
The only way to revolutionize the Online Dating Industry is using the 16PF5 normative personality test, available in different languages to assess personality of members, or a proprietary test with exactly the same traits of the 16PF5 and expressing compatibility with eight decimals (needs a quantized pattern comparison method, part of pattern recognition by cross-correlation, to calculate similarity between prospective mates.)
High precision in matching algorithms is precisely the key to open the door and leave the infancy of compatibility testing.
It is all about achieving the eighth decimal!
With 8 decimals, you have more precision than any person could achieve by searching on one's own, but the only way to achieve the eighth decimal is using analysis and correlation with quantized patterns.
Without offering the NORMATIVE16PF5 (or similar test measuring exactly the 16 personality factors) for serious dating, it will be impossible to innovate and revolutionize the Online Dating Industry All other proposals are NOISE and perform as placebo.
The Online Dating Industry does not need a 10% improvement, a 50% improvement or a 100% improvement. It does need "a 100 times better improvement", not 100% better, 100X better The Online Dating Industry needs a very powerful algorithm like the "Teller Ulam design". In this case 100 times more powerful than actual matching algorithms.
Please read: "Social media faces doubts after latest round of results ?"
What comes after the Social Networking wave?
The Next Big Investment Opportunity on the Internet will be .... Personalization!
Personality Based Recommender Systems and Strict Personality Based Compatibility Matching Engines for serious Online Dating with the normative 16PF5 personality test.